It's been a long time! Way too long. I actually forgot I had this! So my 2
nd half was November 14
th in Richmond. It was rainy and cold, and windy. I got myself a nice 5 min pr! Since then, I've slacked a little. It doesn't help when 2 of your best running friends are out with injuries.
GAH! So I've had to rely on me. How interesting! The weather here has not been runner-friendly at ALL. The 28 inches of snow is still sticking around and with the temps going wacky, it melts and then freezes. I have been treadmill bound and I can't stand it! So on my longer runs, I'll do at least half of the distance and then muster up the courage to run outside. I find it so strange that on the treadmill I can barely manage a 12 min mile, but outside I am a steady 10:50 with hills. What gives?
So my next half is the Shamrock @ Virginia Beach. Joey and Heather are coming in from Chicago to run it too. Nice, it's turned into a family affair!
So there's a wrap up. Now can anyone tell me how to put some cool stuff on my blog??? :)
2 comments:
Glad you are blogging again, and congrats on your PR! :) I'm the same way on the treadmill, I think because I just find it so boring. By the way, if you're looking for a nice background for your blog, try thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Welcome back to blogging!
As for the cool stuff, that's up to you -- it's not going to write itself! ;)
Post a Comment