Saturday, January 30, 2010

Freaking snow

I am sick of the SNOW. I want spring. I want temps 50* and up. I want to SWEAT when I run outside and still be sweaty when I get home. I want to run on the road and not have to worry about falling, slipping, breaking my ass. I want to see leaves on the trees. Not dead brown leaves either. I want to see tulips breaking through, grass turning green and pollen on my windshield. Hell, I'd like to see brown grass at this point. JUST.NOT.SNOW. I want to complain about my allergies, the heat index and humidity. I want to not run on my dreadmill as much as I have. I want the kids to go to school, and not get reamed about missing work. (they just don't get it, I can't leave them at home, they're young!) I want my hair to be frizzy from rain. I want to see tan lines. I want to smell sunscreen. I want to feel the warm ocean breeze. I want to turn the heat off and turn the a/c on. I want my laundry loads to shrink b/c we're wearing shorts. I want to put all of the shovels away. I want to have our bonfire, cook s'mores and go camping.

Come on spring...... I need you!

No comments:

plum

Followers

About Me

My photo
I LOVE running, I'm just really bad at it!