Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Chicago Running
Well, it's another one in the books for Joey. Marathon #3, done! I'm soooo effing proud of him. He put his heart and soul into his training. He didn't finish like he wanted to. The weather was HOT, AGAIN. That really sucks. I understand why they want to do it so early in October. NYC Marathon is right around the corner from them. But darn the weather! He wanted to have a sub 5 hour time, but it didn't happen. He bonked at mile 20. I was just so proud to be there for him. He's the best! I love my big brothers!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
plum
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
Back by popular demand...11 years ago
-
2013 Cherokee 5 Miler13 years ago
-
Failsauce16 years ago
-
-
-

1 comment:
I don't think there's any way I could come in sub-5!!! Only those of us who run really know how hard it can be! Tell your brother WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment