Day that is.... It was freakin hot out this morning. Hot and humid, and THEN the sun came out. Who ordered that??? Anyways, I had a great time this morning. Maddie couldn't run, she stepped on a bee yesterday and her foot is swollen. So I had 3 young ladies with me this morning. We ran a 5k and they did GREAT!!! We played a little game of leap frog, runner up front gets to pick a goal. She picks the pace too. The rest of us follow her, single file, trying to keep up. Once she reaches her goal, the last person running zips up front, and does the same thing. Front runner drops back one spot. That way they got to run at different paces and it was FUN!
I can't wait until the Chicago Marathon. Ohhhhhh it's going to be sooo exciting! Patrick, my brotha from anotha motha, get ready!!!!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
plum
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
Back by popular demand...11 years ago
-
2013 Cherokee 5 Miler13 years ago
-
Failsauce16 years ago
-
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment