That Yes, I can do this.
That it's OK if I walk some.
That I have nothing to be afraid of.
That my family loves me no matter what.
Take my time, don't rush it only to bonk.
Enjoy my experience. There is only 1 first.
My training was more than enough.
Yes, I CAN DO THIS.
I need to focus, clear my head.
I believe in myself.
I don't believe my doubts. (much)
That evil little voice that says I can't should shut the hell up.
When I feel like I've had enough, dig deeper.
Stay calm, stay focused.
Trust my training.
Have faith in myself.
There are people cheering for me. And they're not even here! :)
Breathe deep.
I WILL DO THIS.
I will finish, even if I'm crawling.
Thank the volunteers.
Thank God.
Don't worry about the finish time.
Have FUN!
Post a RR!
Wish me luck!!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
plum
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
Back by popular demand...11 years ago
-
2013 Cherokee 5 Miler13 years ago
-
Failsauce16 years ago
-
-
-

3 comments:
OMG you HAVE to do it because I have my first HM next month!
I'm so excited for you! You BETTER update when you finish strong tomorrow. I've already decided that I WILL walk if I have to--but only for 13 seconds. :)
You're right, you CAN! You'll do great. Enjoying hearing about your progress. Good luck!! :)
i need to steal this list. or at least come here and read it about once a week :)
Post a Comment