I really do have a life. Yes, Virginia, there is more to my life than the 4 Miler. Thank God. I've not been running as much as I'd like to. Somehow life gets in the way. I'm maintaining a solid 12 miles per week, but it's not enough. Time to pick up the pace, picante!
School has started. YAY! Gabe is doing really well. He's having some minor setbacks with ADHD, but we're working with him. No meds. It's not because I'm opposed to them, it's because I don't think it would benefit him right now. He's holding his own. What a cutie pie. For some reason he looks so big now! So sad, no more babies...
Maddie has her first soccer game tomorrow. She didn't make the travel team. I'm relieved actually. Coach seemed like a major a-hole.
Ed and I were all excited about going on a "it's just us" weekend camping trip. Nope, no dice. That's ok. We'll all have a blast. We're going up to Big Meadows again! Yay.
Oh, and Joey, it's spelled cathartic. You're not stoopid, just a little slow. ;)
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
plum
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
Back by popular demand...11 years ago
-
2013 Cherokee 5 Miler13 years ago
-
Failsauce16 years ago
-
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment